Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought a teg that brought a "Hornet 564T" remote start alarm installed and i was wondering how i can turn on my car with the remote..and i wanted to know if theres a link where i can get the manual/guide for this specific alarm.thanks guys

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MorningZ on Jan/24/06 said:
The manuals are not publically available, but if you PM me an email account that can hold 2.2 megs (like a gmail account), i can help you out
thanks i dont think i have such a email..i have hotmail and optonline but do u know where i can create a email that can hold that much?

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
well you said the alarm is already installed correct? if that is the case and it was installed correctly all you really ned is the user guide, which IS available for free online at this url:

Hornet 564T User Guide

The above mentioned manual that steve is going to send you is going to be te installation manual...hopefully you wont need that if the alarm was installed correctly the first time, but i guess it wont hurt to have em both on hand anyway....

As a side note: I have recently become aquainted with a website called RapidShare. It is a free webhosting service that comes in handy in situations like this. No registration is required for either the uploader or the downloader.

www.rapidshare.de

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.