Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tired of my weak sissy integra horn. It sounds like a bicycle. Is there a way to make it low tone? if not, where is a good place to find a loud deep horn from? I tried ebay, no results. TIA.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another question I wanna squeeze in...

Can horns use up a lot of power? like if I was to get a massive train horn... would that strain my electrical system?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
booley on Feb/22/04 said:
my g2 has 2 horns, are the g3's the same? anyways, one is "low tone", the other is "high tone". try unplugging either one or the other, to see which sound you like better......
Er, we were installing angel eyes on my friends 94 4dr LS and it only had one horn.... I have a 95 4dr LS, so I dunno... I've also heard from a friend that you can tweak a horn to be lower or higher???

·
Registered
119 Posts
booley on Feb/22/04 said:
my g2 has 2 horns, are the g3's the same? anyways, one is "low tone", the other is "high tone". try unplugging either one or the other, to see which sound you like better......
they were on opposite corners behind the bumper cover, i'm using past tense because i did remove one, and now the other sounds waayy different

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.