Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided to go and replace my catalytic converter is really falling apart. So after months of talking about it I finally got around to ordering one. Picked it up from a local shop who is apparently sponsored by Random Technology. Anyone who has this brand let me know what you think of it.

Next week my Greddy Evo 2 cat-back comes in so I can get rid of that puzzle-piece exhaust I call a catback already on my car.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I have a random cat, no problems with it for over 2 years now. How much did you pay?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I paid $210 for the cat and only $10 for the mounting kit. The guy doesn't really sell them to make money but rather carries them because they are one of his sponsors.

·
Registered
323 Posts
CryFarKilla on May/22/06 said:
say u own a 94 and the cat has never been replaced do u gain anything from replacing it with like a new highflow?

Yes. As with any "air piece"(exhaust, intake, header), you will experience gains, though minimal. Ideally, the cat should be teamed with the rest of the "system".

Quote: DeepGreenTeg on May/22/06 awesome!

at first i thought you meant the pet.... i half expected a fatty picture of a whiskered up cats mug all up in my face. then i remembered im on a car site.
Ha...glad I'm not the only one.

Anyways, good luck with the new cat. What's the size on it?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Looks good. I am suprised they cost that much more than a carsound. What size is the inlet/outlet? Nice part, thought, I've heard positive things about those cats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.