Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a CompuStar alarm system on my 95 GSR. However, it does not have hood sensor to trigger the alarm if the hood is open. Have any of you added a hood sensor before? If so what kind of switch do I need?

Also the CompuStar has the option of auto lock the doors when you turn on ignition and unlock the doors when you turn ignition off. However, it doesn't work on mine. Any ideas why? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
need a bit more info for the auto lock/unlock feature as for the hood pin it will be a negative trigger switch that is open when the hood is closed and connected when it's open....so when the hood is open the alarm will see a -12V when the hood is closed the alarm will see nothing and it will most likely have a - trigger wire on for you to add this feature...but get us some more info on the alarm and someone may be able to help you....I don't have that alarm or really much experiance with it so I may not be much help unless they have the owners manual on their website (if you can find a link that would help as well)
Later,

Jared

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.