Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anybody knows of a good performance shop that tunes engines i need it professionally done, want the a/f ratio checked, a/c cutoff, vtec startup, etc. i have a hondata s200 and i think it needs a tuning and would like to have it done asap. Thanks

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
As Ahmed said, Boosted Hybrid!!! Its more than worth the time is takes to get out there. I just got mine done back in november and I love my teg every day cause of the tune! When I was there, someone drove out from Michigan to have Jeff tune his car.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
his rep is very good!!! He can be seen all over magazines and I have not heard any horror stories from him.

His site used to be evans-tuning.com but then it switched to Boosted-Hybrid but I guess its back to evens-tuning. Yeah, the snow sucks!!!!

He is usually booked a month or two in advance so make sure you get an appoitment!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
mikeedge on Feb/11/06 said:
As Ahmed said, Boosted Hybrid!!! Its more than worth the time is takes to get out there. I just got mine done back in november and I love my teg every day cause of the tune! When I was there, someone drove out from Michigan to have Jeff tune his car.
he is right it will worth it that how I got my ls at where its at, very nice guy and knows his stuff

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.