Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
This won't be priced anywhere near Honda USA prices. I bet it's 45,000 special order only. For that price. I want something outrageous looking! The new type r civic looks like nothing on the market. Awesome in my eyes!!!

If/when USA gets a release date. I'll have money waiting for the deposit. As long as it gets that crazy motor the Japanese and UK guys get.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
This won't be priced anywhere near Honda USA prices. I bet it's 45,000 special order only. For that price. I want something outrageous looking! The new type r civic looks like nothing on the market. Awesome in my eyes!!!

If/when USA gets a release date. I'll have money waiting for the deposit. As long as it gets that crazy motor the Japanese and UK guys get.
For that kinda loot, you can get an AWD car that would smoke a FWD car with 300 hp....

I wouldn't pay a cent over 30k. Honda hasn't had an interesting car come to the states since the ITR.

·
Registered
52 Posts
In don't see why every one thinks these are ugly? I've always though integras have been the sexxxiest Hondas. Unless you go back to the 88 civic hatch. But these are beautiful cars!!!! I would love to have this in my drive way even if it was a none type R. The curves are amazing!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts

Honda is actually claiming that this thing will be faster than the NSX-R... I highly doubt this thing will beat the 7:56 the NSX-R posted at Nurburgring.
"Ready to have your preconceptions about front-wheel-drive blown right out of your skull? Honda just released video of a 2015 Civic Type R prototype lapping the Nurburgring in 7:50.63. That's just 10 seconds off the pace of the Porsche Cayman GT4, and only 30 seconds behind the world-beating 911 GT3 that won our Performance Car of the Year competition."

Video: 2015 Civic Type R destroys Nurburgring lap record

·
Registered
124 Posts
In don't see why every one thinks these are ugly? I've always though integras have been the sexxxiest Hondas. Unless you go back to the 88 civic hatch. But these are beautiful cars!!!! I would love to have this in my drive way even if it was a none type R. The curves are amazing!!!!
Man you struck a chord with me on the 88 hatch that was my joint back in the day.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
About this Discussion
52 Replies
35 Participants
Dorn697
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing