Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was getting my axle checked today, I noticed this gen2 Integra xsi; So I get closer tom get a better look; The car is a right hand drive total "jdm" Honda Integra. The front is smashed in, so no jdm 1-peice lights
I popped the hood, it sported a brownish color b16a under the very smashed hood. My question to you guys is what jdm goodies should I take off the car to put on mine??

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am going back there on saturday, because that's when the owner will be there, I'll defenately get a better look on what parts can actually be useful to me. Oh well, later fellas...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Personally, I like the '91 tail lights better than the '92,'93s'. If I had a '93 LS, I'd want to get the plain white/red tails (If the XSi has them of course).

If you can, grab the front axles! I'll buy them off you!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wait.. after re-reading I see that you're having axle issues as well.

Oh well, I say you take shadows advise then!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll probably take the taillights but i kind of like my stock usdm tails more, steering wheel looked pretty cool, pedals,not sure what else, maybe the tranny just for the hell of it, maybe the rear honda emblem, axles for manifesto or me, the interior was wierd, I have the tan interior, this car had like a grey interior that looked kind of checkered?? Or maybe I should find out how much it would cost to buy the whole thing and fix it?? Not sure yet

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it had the stock exhaust manifold; I couldn't get a look,because like I said, the front is smashed in pretty bad,the cone style filter was bent in, and the radiator was pretty much gone!

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
The engine is a VTEC... grab the ECU as well.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I always thought I liked the G3 better, but saw a newly painted, red, slammed G2 with new rims in Maryland this weekend. It was really hot!

·
Registered
162 Posts
dude.. side mouldings.. if you wanna sell them to me, i'll gladly pay $$ for them, take the fuse box covers, cluster, anything thats different.. back seats are different too.. they have head rests, check for the jdm VIN tag, valve cover, radio sidemarkers, by far if you get the moldings i want them. SELL THEM TO ME!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'll buy the back seats from ya. I've been looking for the jdm rear seats with the head rests. PM me and let me know.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The chassis is bent on the car, so I don't know if it's worth repairing, but it has many parts that are worth getting; the steering wheel on it says integra instead of the acura logo, and it is leather rapped, the same leather wrap as in the gsr shift knob. The valve covers color is different, but I don't like it, it's like a dark beige. The stock rear wing has a light on it, the pedals were cool, the gauge cluster is in kilometers....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts