Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to the Honda H and HoNDA on the back of my car , in the same spots as the Acura and the A, anybody got pics of it? Just the regular (chrome?) letters

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I have aftermarket RED 'H's that were sold to fit a prelude, the holes lined up perfectly. If anyone knows where to get the 'HoNDA' in silver without the black backing let me know.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wait, explain to me why you would want Honda on it? With Acura being the better half of the company (stylish, racey, and luxury cars)??

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Psch91 on Sep/18/02 said:
Wait, explain to me why you would want Honda on it? With Acura being the better half of the company (stylish, racey, and luxury cars)??
Because in fact it IS a Honda. Its called an Acura in America so they can charge us more.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
For the original question this was the best pic I had of an Integra with Honda badges. And yes this car is a true Honda Integra, those badges came stock.

·
Registered
476 Posts
hey surferX.. whats that red light or reflector on the right of the rear bumper? i've seen it but i dunno what it is..

and concerning the poll... i too heard that the "h" doesn't fit.. i dunno guess you have to get a jdm one?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I had no problems with the Prelude H's. I do remember on the back I had to take out these little plastic peices out of the two holes, otherwise lined up great. I bought them off ebay for $17/pair.

NICKLK, thats a good idea, have you found where the G4 INTEGRA badge is sold?

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
you can find integra badges on EBay occaionally or try options.com and jdmhondaparts.com

am i the only one who cant see SurferX's pic--

Juiced: when you say you took out the plastic pieces on the back you dont mean broke the tabs do you? Also do they look like JDM ITR badges or are they a bit pink-- ive seen some that aren't a true red---

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I have 2 chrome H's with no backing i pulled from my civic after i totaled it!

They look brand new and i will let them go to the highest bidder so now it's a matter of who wants them the most.

Post how much you wanna pay here or if your desperate pm me...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Juiced---Exactly my next question !

NeoSilverTeg told me to look on Ebay, but no luck

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
i still have the chrome H embelems for sale lol

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I didnt break the tabs off the emblem, they were little plastic inserts in the holes. the A emblem has smaller post on the back. The emblems on Ebay that I got are VERY red. no where near pink.

I just checked with options, they are sold out...thats what I am going to buy though.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts