·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
408 Posts
lilteggurl01369 on Sep/11/07 said:
that was fun last year.. spent the day chasin around boost some of u may have seen me with that lil badass puppy.. u can ALMOST see my car in the bottom pic haha
BOOST!!, i miss that guy

i'm gonna try to make it to this...so is there going to be any track time or just meeting up?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boardorgohome on Sep/14/07 said:
so is there going to be any track time or just meeting up?
The meet is not at the raceway, it's across the street from the raceway. Maple Grove Raceway has an event that day, which is the NED PA Dutch Classic.

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
I'm in, I already took off work that day.

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Yeah, we should do that. Are you comming straight down Rt. 30?

We could all meet up at the Galleria mall or what not. There's alot of places to meet up at in York.

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Yes, Sonic has those rootbeer floats.....mmmm.

·
Registered
408 Posts
i'm sure the HBG guys would be down for meeting at Sonic...and prolly some mini cruises from york to sonic...we'll see

kablookie its a bit out of your area but check out HBGTuned.com, theres a bunch of york/carlisle/lancaster/harrisburg ppl on there

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
I forget what exit it is. It's right off of 222 going from lancaster towards reading. And the sheetz is right across the street.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.