Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I thought i would share with you guys that there is a honda/acura meet this saturday. I have never meet up here before so i dont know how they are but i figured if i post up here, we can get some ti-ers and show those people how we roll. The meet is on Coloniel drive in the Denny's parking lot, across the fashion square mall. Its at 2pm so try to make it there, it can be a nice little get together because one of our official t-i meets.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i havent really asked anyone, but im going, and i know nathan is going. I think david is working, justin doesnt have the teg anymore but thats why i thought i would post up here so maybe i can see if anyone would go. Has anyone ever been to the meets there?? are they any good? is it ricer central?? The post i read about the meet seemed to be anti-rice because they were talking about "no burnouts" but ricers always love to trash meets.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its more on the east colonial side. Right across fashion square mall. Sounds like we can get about 4-5 of us to go so far. We should all meet up first and roll down there together. Im also bringin a friend, who has a 00 si. What would be a good place to meet that convenient for everyone? Remember that one spot we met up before going to that meet, in the plaza on Goldenrod and University, it was wring across sonics and whataburger? Would that be a reasonable place to meet. That way it gives us a nice little 10 min cruise all together to get to the meet.

·
Registered
884 Posts
K2sInteg98 on Jan/19/06 said:
its more on the east colonial side. Right across fashion square mall. Sounds like we can get about 4-5 of us to go so far. We should all meet up first and roll down there together. Im also bringin a friend, who has a 00 si. What would be a good place to meet that convenient for everyone? Remember that one spot we met up before going to that meet, in the plaza on Goldenrod and University, it was wring across sonics and whataburger? Would that be a reasonable place to meet. That way it gives us a nice little 10 min cruise all together to get to the meet.
Sounds like a good idea Ketu. Just post up the time to meet there, and when we start moving out....

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
alright. Everyone know where exactly i'm talking about?? Since the meet is suppose to be starting at 2-3pm, we can meet up at our spot at 1:45. We can wait a while for everyone to get there and maybe head out at around 2:15 or so and be there by 2:30. We dont wanna get there right when it starts because then no one will see the crew roll up, haha, we gotta make a cool entrance. So far here is a rough list of everyone that is or might show up:
Me, Jason, Jayvin, Nathan, Vinny, Tony, Quinton, Mike, Ed. Its a pretty good list, but bring friends if you want, the more the better. if anyone needs to contact me, call me at 407-927-8350

·
Registered
515 Posts
ah man! i wish i could make it out there with you guys. especially since your goin to colonial, nothings wrong with some gold old pho. i was supposed to be going to check out UCF this weekend for open house but i canceled. oh well maybe next time

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah, we're gonna meet in the plaza on university and goldenrod. Its not the target plaza or the k-mart plaza, its the other one. the one across sonics and whataburger. There is a bank there and there is a nice row of parking spots all the way on the side near the road, just park there. maybe we can take pics of all our tegs together first before we go.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.