Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just finished building my hi-comp ls motor (b18a1 block from ebay) and there are two threaded oil galley holes in the back of the block, to the left of the oil filter. a 3/8 pipe plug will just about fit in them, but after about 1/4 turn, it sheared the threads off of the plug... does anyone know what size plugs should be in these holes and if so, where can i find these plugs?

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
i just finished building my hi-comp ls motor (b18a1 block from ebay) and there are two threaded oil galley holes in the back of the block, to the left of the oil filter. a 3/8 pipe plug will just about fit in them, but after about 1/4 turn, it sheared the threads off of the plug... does anyone know what size plugs should be in these holes and if so, where can i find these plugs?
It is a BSPT fitting, for the stock oil pressure sensor.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fyi: im running a b18a1 block as its replacing the hydrolocked b18b1 block... i got the replacement block off of ebay and its already built and in the car, i just need to know what size plugs to put in these holes, because oil pressure is gooooood.... one of the holes is just threads cut into the block, the other already has a female-female adapter in it... both holes are about 3/8".... check out this pic, maybe sensors for a gen2?....

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright, just for the record, i got a fitting off a gen2 that works in those two holes... they're 16x1.5mm, so im just gonna get a couple bolts that size and a couple nylon and steel washers to seal up those holes. hope this info can help someone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.