Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about new paint job, pearl or chameleon
, I dont know a lot of people that have it so I was going to see what you guys thought about it. I havent even really seen it on a lot of cars either. Is it worth all the extra money?

·
Registered
501 Posts
I say YES...but thats just because I am painting my car pink with a pearl...but i'd say go for it...if you have the extra money..why not...? Just make sure thats what you REALLY want because (as you know) once you go there it'll be a ***** to go back....

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, you gotta a point, anyone have any pics of the chameleon on a teg?

·
Registered
636 Posts
personally i think camillion looks kinda stupid... Pearl on the other hand looks sick if you chose a nice colour.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Kriztah on Mar/08/04 said:
I was thinking about new paint job, pearl or camillion, I dont know a lot of people that have it so I was going to see what you guys thought about it. I havent even really seen it on a lot of cars either. Is it worth all the extra money?
There is a teg with that paint job already near my work, but I would not do it. I pefer doing a white blue pearl instead if I were you.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
You guys are really rude, either try to help or be nice with your comments. Here is a pic of some of the color changes.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I think it all depends on what colors you want to use. Some colors just look rediculous but others make a car hot! But thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
i think if you really want to be original go with that chameleon, lots of people have pearls, but either way, they're both really good looking. And if this is your daily driver keep in mind the added attention(from theives possibly)

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Chameleon paint isn't repairable. They have to repsray the whole car, sometimes you can get away with painting one piece. Even something as subtle as a slight change in PSI coming through the rig can change the way it looks. There are also different kinds of chameleon. I've seen trucks that have a more orange, red, and green, a civic with more blue, green, and gold, and then paint jobs that tend to be more purplish orange like the one above. That guy even has chameleon accents on the inside.

·
Registered
306 Posts
i agree do what u want, i think pearl would look good, and yea there is diff kinds of chameleon and thats bcuz u can choose the colors u want in it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts