Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't hear about too many people havig this exhaust system. Can anybody tell me about past experiences with them, is it loud or deep or both, and is there a difference between super dragger and dragger. Thanks alot

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
friend had one -- many thought my N1 sounded better some thought his dragger was better-- depends on who you ask--

low tone but fairly loud, mine N1 is quieter. Better for daily driving i think-- dont like the bumble bee sound.

difference between super and regular????????

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
oh yea.. now ur talking bout something i have on my lil applekat..
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291378963
i set it as my first pic on the album so if u dont have an account u can check it out. perfect fit. doesnt hang off the end of my bumper and it's perfectly centered.

well my experience i've had with both new and old drager.. blew the other one right out.. since i got a new one last week?! only $370 for the canister.. he he..

new: low rpms.. super quiet.. hear the vtec kick and threre is a low pitch to it. you can make it loud when u punch it.. compared to the apexi N1, testpipe b16a w/es oval, racing medallion(baffled).. the HKS Drager is quieter.. & because of it's canister shape, it reflects barely any light.. which means it attracts less cops

blown & older: besides the packing material falling out of it.. it's deep and lionlike.. but the only drawback it gives no backpressure(& u start to lose bottom end as it ages).. a new one feels a lot better.. my drager took.. 7 years to completely die and never rusted on me..

i'm very HKS biased.. i'd get a hiper drager.. but that is a lot noisier.. pretty loud bumble bee(sounds like a racecar).. but not a raspy coffee can sound.. my eyes are set on the hks coilovers.. ouch at $2500.. but they're silver and purple.. just what i need..

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
SonicBlueTeg on Sep/28/0 said:
blown & older: besides the packing material falling out of it.. it's deep and lionlike.. but the only drawback it gives no backpressure(& u start to lose bottom end as it ages)..
wait, no backpressure is a problem??

i thought we dispelled that magazine myth a long time ago....

sonic, was that just a typing mistake? (seriously, not trying to be a smartass)

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
The HKS Hiper is too small, definitely for performance it's not the exhaust to get. If you want HKS the Super Dragger is the one to get.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.