Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies I don't spend much time on this forum but with gas prices what they are I would like a hitch on my 93 Integra to pull a small trailer (to haul motorcycles around). Our 93 was bought new by in-laws and handed down to us - my 19 year old son has been driving it but we will break down and get him something the wife deems "safe" soon so I will start using it as a daily after that. Can anyone advise on a hitch for my DA Integra?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would get the Curt hitch kit. I have a Curt on my 2018 Honda Odyssey and am about to put it on my 2013 Toyota Rav 4. Link below for the model I think might fit your car.

Your Integra has a tow capacity of 1000 lbs. Just be aware of that. The Curt hitch (and probably all brands) can handle more than the car can.

Curt has great threads and videos for how to install. Don't forget the hookup for lights!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. I determined the Curt 11143 would bolt to my car and ever ordered it but learned it has been discontinued (tried Amazon then later Home Depot). The replacement (twice as expensive receiver type hitch) 11145 supposedly only fits a 94 hatchback. If anyone has a Curt 11143 I will buy it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts