Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my car got hit for the 3rd time on friday...
i was inside a donut shop but i didnt notice it til i got to school.
i haven't been in the car any of the 3 times
and every person left after hitting my car, except one time someone wrote down there license plate and i got money for it.

i now have a dent in every corner of my car, and it looks like crap, and i dont have money to fix all of it.

latest one...

school parking lot...

school parking lot...

·
Registered
811 Posts
wow man... that blows.

i hope everything works out and you can get her fixed somehow.

·
Registered
177 Posts
That's a crime man, I hope you have collision insurance on her. I hate people who don't even have the driving skills necessary to pull out of a parking lot without hitting something. I can imagine how pissed you must be I feel for you.

·
Registered
571 Posts
damn disrespectful worthless sacks of $#!t!!!!!!! i hate seeing these cuz it just reminds me of how stupid and dishonest ppl are. i like you had smeone hit my car at school and of course no note. and then there is the wonderful ppl who are too damn stupid to open a door without smacking your car with it, dont even get me started on them!! anyway sorry i had to vent. sorry to hear about your car, good luck saving to fix it, i only feel a fraction of your pain (only hit once thus far(knock on wood)) and im pissed so i cant imagine how you feel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.