Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well... last nite... me and my girlfriend were on the way to a club. we just got on the I-80 freeway at vallejo. the left lane was closed so traffic was slow. we were in the middle lane. as soon as the left lane cleared, we were going to switch to the left lane. out of nowhere, some white van sideswipes the right front end and we were knocked to the left and smashed right into the center divider... bounced off the wall to the right... and smashed in to the right lane divider. it was scary as fock... air bags went off... smoke... i quickly looked at my girlfriend to make sure she was ok. then we got out the car. front end wrecked... rear end was damaged. wheels were knocked inward... windshield cracked.. it was just horrible. im glad we were ok. right now.. im experiencing minor injuries... seat belt slash... broken finger... bruised knee and elbow. my girl got seatbelt slash, too. we are gonna see how we feel in the next few days. this is so dramatizing.

PEOPLE WHO HIT AND RUN FROM DRIVIN CARELESSLY NEED TO BE PUT TO JUSTICE AND SUFFER FOR WHAT THEY PUT PEOPLE THROUGH.

·
Registered
897 Posts
oh damn man. i feel for ya, hope everything is ok.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Whoa, sorry to hear about that man. That totally sucks, there's nothing more frustrating in the world than being helpless like that and not being able to know who did it. Hit and run people should get their license suspend for 5 or 10 years. They'd think twice about fleeing the scene of an accident then.

But in their defense, maybe they didn't know that they hit you. Yeah right.

Glad to see that you only have minor injuries. Glad your girl is OK too. Take it easy...is your car totaled? What kind of teg do you have?

Like I said, you and your girl take it easy and get better, thats the most important thing.

Good luck with the car too btw.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FlyinHighImport on Aug/24/02 said:
sorry to hear that man...the good news is that you and your girlfriend are okay and the bad news is the driver got away... so did you have the police put a search out on that van? and if they find it, i sense lawsuit...
called 911 a minute after it happened. so far, they didnt find him. i want that f**kers ass so i can hand it to him in court.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
sorry to hear about that man. but like others before said, the important thing is you and your girl are ok.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Awww.. that sucks dick dude. sorry to hear about that, but at least you and your girl are alright. and if they catch the no drivin basterd i would sew the hell outta him, i know i would. hope you and your girl get well

·
Registered
599 Posts
Damn man. That sucks. I hope you feel better soon man. It's glad to know that you are alive and that you're only suffering minor injuries. Again, hope you two recover flawlessly! :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the concern guys. unfortunately, i have not heard anything about the person getting caught. as for witnesses.. no one turned up. as a matter of fact... all the people who saw it happen... just stopped. didnt even say sh*t.. or ask us how we were doin. they just drove around us... f**ken idiots. well... i am glad that me and her got out of the accident ok. but right now.. im still really concerned about our health. we both need to see a doctor. im feelin all these weird pains and my body is sore. *sigh*

·
Registered
42 Posts
sorry to hear man, but a quick legal babble, in the state of CA many insurance companies will NOT use the uninsured motorist coverage (i have been told this is what hit and runs fall under) if you do not get the license plate. what does this mean? basically you might have to pay more for your insurance each month. Insurance companies are the shiestiast maf**kas ever. sue the sh!t out of them every oppertunity you get because this might happen to you someday. if you ever get in an accident, first thing ALWAYS is to get the license plate. 40% of motorists in CA don't have insuranse, a good reason for them to run.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts