Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welp I'm done with my car. Just need to clean my engine bay..lol..but besides that my car is n ready shape to go. Don't matter if I win or not. At lease I have fun and that's the main point of it...hope to see more TI peeps come and hang out at our area.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's fine..as long as u strike a sexy pose on my hood. I'm pretty sure natasha yi will be next to you..lol..

Chairs. U bring it to my house and I put it n my trunk then on sat when u come ill just bring it out for u and ur girl to sit. I only have 2 chairs.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
AnOThaAzNgUY on Sep/13/07 said:
hey Tou, bring two extra chairs for my wife and i, LOL.

or else i'll just sit on ur hood..=D
U gonna be on the cover of ever import magazine! Sexy new model posing on hot integra hood!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^ u wanna roll with me and silvia to the show together..lmk..ill shoot u my number and then friday morning we all meet up and clean our cars and do some photoshoot then after that we all can head to the convension center.

·
Registered
370 Posts
i'll be there...my brother gonna be showin' w/drift-line usa so come show some love, also my buddy(citywidekin) are showin' on stage w/their group come support.

would it be free for me if i get in w/my brother(passenger)? or would i have to pay?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.