1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**UPDATE** 10/18
Pictures on Page 2
The girlys Page 3
So i just got back from HIN and i took lots of pictures and ill post them when i upload them. If anyone else has pictures from Hot Import Nights feel free to post them here...

so everybody knows that HIN is coming up right? well i think that everbody on TI should meet up and then drive up together or something... lets hear ideas and oppions on this..thanks

MrCoOl

September 29, 2007
Alameda County Fairgrounds
4501 Pleasanton Ave.
Pleasanton, CA 94566
3pm - 10pm

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah me and my teg will be there, I'm even gonna bring a CRX driver, he's ok cause he does have a B18C in it so... For some reason I thought a shop what having a BBQ before HIN started but now I cant find thread or the craigslist post.

·
Registered
264 Posts
im too intimidated to roll with other tegs because:

1) you guys will drive faster and dust me
2)I will get lost due to you guys dusting me.
3) My teg will look like the ugly friend that the hotter friends bring along to be the contrast.

lol =]

·
Registered
85 Posts
flipmattic_teg on Sep/27/07 said:
im too intimidated to roll with other tegs because:

1) you guys will drive faster and dust me
2)I will get lost due to you guys dusting me.
3) My teg will look like the ugly friend that the hotter friends bring along to be the contrast.

lol =]
Haha, I know the feeling too. Yeah!!! Go 1998 RS models!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
starts at 3 i dont care what ur car look like it a project right teg are the **** anyway. roll with me if ur on the way i dont know my way either map quest. lol hit me up if any other teg wanna roll. i rolling through san fran any one on 101 ill meet with

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.