Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my integra passes the 475,xxx mark, I'm left wondering what is the highest mile integra anyone has ever heard of? I know this one will be up there, but is it the top? I remember seeing a comment about a G2 that had almost 480k miles, but I cant find anything about it now.

I'm looking for high mile kings. Please do not post a mileage amount if a higher mile figure has already been posted (except for my 475k figure.) Other than that, feel free to comment and submit your numbers.

·
Registered
282 Posts
psycobob on Feb/02/06 said:
As my integra passes the 475,xxx mark, I'm left wondering what is the highest mile integra anyone has ever heard of? I know this one will be up there, but is it the top? I remember seeing a comment about a G2 that had almost 480k miles, but I cant find anything about it now.

I'm looking for high mile kings. Please do not post a mileage amount if a higher mile figure has already been posted (except for my 475k figure.) Other than that, feel free to comment and submit your numbers.
I think the one you heard about was the Fairview one. My friend works there and he said it was sold to someone for 3k ( cnd ) and he hasn't heard anything since... I know motor is stock, tranny etc.. no upgrades.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine has the origional engine and (auto) tranny. No rebuilds that I am aware of. The odo reads somewhere around 360k, but carfax found an odo roll back back in 96 which would add a little over 114k miles to the car. Rollback + Shown is a little over 475k. Adding over 500/week, the car is making a good run at breaking 480k.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mattinthehat on Feb/02/06 said:
wow, how do you drive? have you ever beaten on your motor?
If your asking if I baby it the answer would have to be no. I drive it like an Integra should be driven. "A redline a day keeps the carbon away."

AutoXed all last season in it. Got 3rd place in GS for the year. Also did a TDS ralley a few years ago with my local sports car club and took 1st.

Most of the driving is a result of living out in the country. 27 miles to work, 27 back. 28 to school, 28 back. Then add in side trips and weekends, and you're putting over 700 miles a week on the car! Couldnt afford to live like this if I didnt get good gas mileage...Thank God for Hondas.

·
Registered
130 Posts
My 97 Anniversary Edition Integra has 320,xxx+kms on it. Original motor, original clutch. Almost all highway k's. I've had the car since 98 and it had 17,000kms on it when I bought it. It's black two door with really dark tint. Car still looks good and runs better. I bought it when I was a single 23 year old and now I'm 31 with a wife and two kids. This car is my commuting car and I'm gonna drive it till I cant drive it no more.

I don't really beat on the car, but I'll still rev it up to about 5 k gettin on the highway sometimes. It's fun and the car don't seem to mind.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Gurgus on Feb/03/06 said:
My 97 Anniversary Edition Integra has 320,xxx+kms on it. Original motor, original clutch. Almost all highway k's. I've had the car since 98 and it had 17,000kms on it when I bought it. It's black two door with really dark tint. Car still looks good and runs better. I bought it when I was a single 23 year old and now I'm 31 with a wife and two kids. This car is my commuting car and I'm gonna drive it till I cant drive it no more.

I don't really beat on the car, but I'll still rev it up to about 5 k gettin on the highway sometimes. It's fun and the car don't seem to mind.
we're not talking about kilometers here, we're talking about miles.

320,000 kilometers isnt even 200,000 miles. You're still low by the standards of this thread
Be happy.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Thrasher865 on Feb/03/06 said:
we're not talking about kilometers here, we're talking about miles.

320,000 kilometers isnt even 200,000 miles. You're still low by the standards of this thread
Be happy.
Agreed. I had a civic with 400k km that ran just fine... 320k's nothing.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
900k!
Damn, that's one hell of a goal to beat. Better get to driving...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.