Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this car show is at Monroe Township High School, around East Brunswick and Jamesburg, and it's not too far from Route 33. It's set for Oct. 14th. FYI it's a fundraiser for Alex's Lemonade stand for those of you who know what it is, all the proceeds go to children's cancer awareness. It's $15(tax deductable) at the door, and I really want some tegs to show up cause one girl is telling a Cobra club to come, I'm not gonna sit through that by myself haha, I'll put up my car for fun but it's a nice setup and it's for a great cause, hope some of you can come. Thanks Brendan aka jrgsrteg112

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Is there a time that this event is taking place?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That IS monroe twp high, I'm a student there so...
If you're using mapquest to look it up that may be why you're confused. For some odd reason it says the school is in Jamesburg, the neighboring town. Anyways mapquest is horrible, it always screws up something. Go to yahoo.com and use their maps

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya "mine" is in middlesex county haha. And if you're coming please tell more people to come, and only imports please, a lot of classics and muscle heads will show up as it is...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.