Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
my buddys 89 teg has 135,000 on it the body is trashed... rusty as all hell but when the body snaps in half we are going to take the engine and put it in his go-cart...

·
Registered
15 Posts
i have a 94 LS with 233000+ miles. 2nd motor (replaced at 200,000) runs strong (w/nos)

·
Registered
260 Posts
my wife sold her old accord with 290k. it was a 91. she sold it over 3 years ago. we saw it last week running strong. talked to the girl that bought it and no problems. it is well over 300k now. my gsr has 97k and runs like new.

·
Registered
654 Posts
when i bought my gsr swap it had 120,00 miles. I now have 135,000 miles cause i went to NH a few times and it still runs fine, minus a little timing issue im having, but that is probably not the motor's fault, i think when i replaced the timing belt the guy might have put the belt on the wrong teeth or something, gotta check that out. I just did a compression test on my baby and got 255 across all four cylinders, after seafoam and all. Friggin awesome.

·
Registered
22 Posts
my 90 teg gs has 214k on it right now, with original engine and tranny, never even opened up, except for a valve adj, and that was at 180k and it looked great inside!

only thing ive replaced r wear and tear items, clutch,susp parts and such

just change ur oil every 3k and i think u will be fine, my car has never not started, if i turn the key it starts!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
something always happens to my hondas before i get many miles on them
but my customers used to always tell me about there hondas w/300k+ miles on them and still running strong

·
Registered
448 Posts
i have a 92 GS with 173K on it
Oil?filter changed every 3k with synthetic oil
All basic maintnece has been done since i bought her with 165K...full brake job,tune up, tranny flush/change, and all scheduled oil changes...not one thing has failed me yet and still running STRoNG!

Have faith in a Honda(period)

·
Registered
198 Posts
my 97 ls is still runnin' strong @ 134XXX miles. the dealer said the engine is in perfect running condition and it should last until 200,000 miles. man I love honda motors :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
431,xxx miles and still kickin

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
94 GSR, 148k mile right here too. Redline it at 8300rpm 10 times a day, EVERY day for the last 2 years, and continues to do so. Mobil 1 only, oil change every 2k miles =D

Still pulls like a beeyatch!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Shadowhunter on Aug/03/02 said:
My teg has like 217k
WOW

Honda=Reliability

My 94 Ls is at 160xxx and runs fine.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I might as well add my car to the mix. My 99 has 329,000 kms (206,000 miles) and besides basic maintenance, only thing i have had to touch was the water pump, and that only finally went last month. Hehehe, still even has original rear brakes, and until last month also even had original windsheild, and even it was still in great condition. Yep Hondas just will not die.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
138,000 and running strong on my LS.

My friends GSR that was raced a lot had over 450,000 miles on it and was running strong!

41 - 60 of 383 Posts