Team Integra Forums banner

381 - 383 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Passing through 151k this year. My car was a year round daily driver until a neighbor backed into the quarter panel and the insurance company totaled it. Bought it back, popped out the dent, and turned it into my track car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 96 ls sedan is currently sitting at 272k, same motor and transmission but I did put in a new head gasket, tbelt, and water pump due to me Breaking a spark plug inside the head �� here's what's currently ailing my baby:
Axle (4yr old) is clicking
Motor mounts are toast
Cruise control suddenly stopped working?
Crankshaft pulley stated wobbling and chewed up 2/3 belts, damaged crank key way. (Recent tbelt job is to blame, shop most likely did not torque nut to spec)

·
Registered
149 Posts
i bought my gsr with 90k and it has 115k now. I did a bunch of upgrades but did all the maintenance. The only issues I have is with Clutch. I replaced clutch,cmc, csc and I still have clutch problems. I don't know why. A few days ago my clutch pedal was stuck to the floor. It was like 90 degrees outside and i daily drive this through the ****tiest chicago traffic. I just got it back today and we will see how it does. My mechanic replaced the clutch hydraulic hose. he added fluid and bleed air from the system. Seems to be working now but we'll see. I decided to get triple A RV membership since I am tired of paying for tow service. I recommend anyone with high mileage integra to get a triple a membership. Does anyone else have clutch issues after replacing everything? Other than that my car is perfect. It just sucks my job is 1 hr away.

381 - 383 of 383 Posts