Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had my hids for about a year now and hasnt had a problem yet except for sometimes they dont turn on. then when i hit a bump it turns back on. anyways it would be a wireing problem but couple of days ago my hids werent working and i hit a bump and they would turn back on then the next day my hids stopped working. even if i hit a bump it wouldnt turn on. i spend liek about 2 hours on them reinstalling them and switching the bulbs. im now im convinced that it isnt a lose wire and all my fuses are still good. i notice that there is no power going through them and when i switch to my high beams they dont come on either. anyone have any advice or would know a solution to the problem would help.

·
Registered
574 Posts
hrmm i had the same problem
they would flash off and back on some bumps
sometimes had trouble turning on
and one day they just stopped working...
turns out wiring harness was ****ed
instead of the fuse blowing it melted into a 135deg angle
so it was like _/
i ended disconntecting the battery jamming a screwdriver in it to move the connecters back into place so i could stick a new fuse in there so i could drive home that night... ordered a new harness next day but my ghetto work seems to be holding up... im keeping my new harness in the car til it goes bad =D

·
Registered
602 Posts
If you have two ballasts, and both lights are cutting out, you most certainly have a wiring problem. Try ignoring the hids for a moment and concentrate on your stock headlight wiring. I'd bet it's either a loose ground, or power wire in the factory system.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.