Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i might do an HID conversion on my 01 gs-r. i can do it for $250. what do you think?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
That price sounds awfully low... What brand is the conversion? If it is a good brand or you know that it will be ok then go for it. HID's look badass!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Do it!! 250 bucks is worth it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
good place to go.. is a dealer and make friends with the machenics... at like lexus ... they get in HID all the time because the old people complain about the lights not being aligned or dumb sh*t so the dealer replaces them and now they have an extra set of perfect hid bulbs with ballast.. im working on that right now.. my friends dad works for lexus... im gunna cop a set of thoes IS300 HID's ;)

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I bought my kit off ebay for $250 from a dealer. Yeah its no name, but its whiter than the Audi's and Bimmer's which is more pleasing to my eye. They are brighter than you'd believe. I drove in a GMC Envoy with my friend which has OEM HID. Philips maybe? Mine are way brighter. I have had mine also for about 8 months and sometimes I flaunt them during the day (any1 who knows cars knows I spend a couple dollars on them when they see me), so I use them alot. Shop around and good luck...

·
Registered
712 Posts
not all kits under 600 bucks is junk. mcculloch HID, philips is good brands. they are less than 600. i can get the mcculloch for about 350

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
fbp_gizzer on Sep/16/02 said:
good place to go.. is a dealer and make friends with the machenics... at like lexus ... they get in HID all the time because the old people complain about the lights not being aligned or dumb sh*t so the dealer replaces them and now they have an extra set of perfect hid bulbs with ballast.. im working on that right now.. my friends dad works for lexus... im gunna cop a set of thoes IS300 HID's ;)
get me a set too ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts