Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off i have to say that my HID's are working perfectly. The problem i am having is that i cannot adjust the beam. High or Low that is. I have after marker Halo head lights for my car. Ive already tried using the screw driver to turn the little knob inside the headlight but it seems to do nothing. The beam is really off... the left shoots out a little too low and the right side is just off... Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1996 LS Manual Hatchback
2,509 Posts
hmmm...ive heard of cheaper halos off of ebay not being adjustable before, maybe you got a bad pair and ended up with those. Any other ideas guys or could this be it?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Everyone has issues with the aftermarket ones being way off. Sorry, I don't know how to fix it other than going back to OEM. :-/

·
Registered
542 Posts
I have aftermarket headlights and they adjust fine for me. There way off but im just to lazy to readjust them. Try taking them apart to make sure the adjuster is attatched to whatever its supposed to be attatched to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.