Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

My name is Josh Landrum and Im a new member to this site. I first want to wow, there is alot of great info on this site and I give mad propsto the members and site editors. I live in Coos Bay Oregon and some founders and I started a car club name Untamed Imports...hence the nickname. We have 13 members currently and are continuing to grow. We strive for the import lifestyle and do alot for the community including an annual car show for the local firefighters called "Fallen Heroes". I drive a 92 Acura Integra GS-R and feel priviledge to meet all of you....I was stoked to find out that theres an Oregon forum and I will be on this site fequently. We love to support the local scene in Oregon and we have lots of parts for various hondas and acuras, please post WTB's and I will be checking them almost daily.

Thank You and Happy Holidays...
Joshua Landrum
Untamed Imports

This isnt the best pic but its all i got right now......

·
Registered
316 Posts
Please OH PLEASE!!! Tell me that is not a authentic DB2.

There are only 5000 DB2's ever made... And it would break every Integra enthusiast's heart to see a actual G2 GSR (DB2) look like that.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
welcome to the site but i'm sure the comments on this one will be pretty interesting. it seems most people around here prefer a nice clean look(no body kit or huge spoiler). anyways, i'm sure you'll find lots of great info here.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Welcome to TI.net, make it your home page because this website has so much information and knowledge and nice integras all over this place. Feel free to update us on pics of your ca and propperly putting them in the right forum, also use the search function alot too. because alot of stuffs already covered

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
DarkDB1 on Feb/01/06 said:
Please OH PLEASE!!! Tell me that is not a authentic DB2.

There are only 5000 DB2's ever made... And it would break every Integra enthusiast's heart to see a actual G2 GSR (DB2) look like that.
thats not exactly a nice thing to say to a new member. besides even if you dont like the way it looks, its still faster than your car.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
adejong03 on Feb/01/06 said:
Quote: DarkDB1 on Feb/01/06Please OH PLEASE!!! Tell me that is not a authentic DB2.

thats not exactly a nice thing to say to a new member. besides even if you dont like the way it looks, its still faster than your car.

lol you can't really say that either.. but I agree on saying that..

what if he earned and deserved it? does he have no right to do what as he wishes, or do your tastes override that for some reason or another?

Welcome and salutations. Car looks awesome.. even your wing is colour-matched, hehe..

~P2P

·
Registered
572 Posts
welcome to TI. If thats the way you like your car than more power to ya man- I would take what alot of people have to say about it with a grain of salt. Like I said as long as you are happy with it.

Again welcome

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Welcome to T-I...you'll learn alot here.

Such as:

- Tech info
- More Honda info than you can shake a manifold at.
- The right to stand up for yourself (as you can already tell).

Remember...its YOURS!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, Yes i know the wing was a bit much, i replaced the wing with the stock gsr led spoiler.....since this pic...custom air brush....diamond cut da6 one piece headlights.....new rims....window tinting....and after summer stage 3 everything. i try my best to take care or her...its been a project because everyone who has had this car has ran the piss out of it. i sold my tricked out crx as soon as the opportunity to buy this car arrised. It was worth it but its been fun going back through it and fixing all the *$(#)@# riggin and ricer attempts. I had thoughts of JDM because of the rarity but maybe in the future. Right now its me.....my expression....my passion....

Can someone explain DB2??

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
UntamedImports on Feb/01/06 said:
Thanks, Yes i know the wing was a bit much, i replaced the wing with the stock gsr led spoiler.....since this pic...custom air brush....diamond cut da6 one piece headlights.....new rims....window tinting....and after summer stage 3 everything. i try my best to take care or her...its been a project because everyone who has had this car has ran the piss out of it. i sold my tricked out crx as soon as the opportunity to buy this car arrised. It was worth it but its been fun going back through it and fixing all the *$(#)@# riggin and ricer attempts. I had thoughts of JDM because of the rarity but maybe in the future. Right now its me.....my expression....my passion....

Can someone explain DB2??

yah, here

and more power to ya

~P2P

·
Registered
861 Posts
UntamedImports on Feb/01/06 said:
Woid up, Welcome.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.