Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,. well, hows it been in the teg heaven, been a while, but had to get a lot of things straight, and didn't have that much time to get on the teg page.. well.. newayz,, site has changed quite a bit, good job steve and josh and all u other admins...

Frank

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
wow, i get to jump on a comp for one second and low and behold who gets on.... hows it going frank? hope you got everything worked out

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
FRANK!!! You're alive!!!

Hey man, it's truly good to see you again.
I was wondering what the hell happened to you.
Word had it you were in Belgium making waffles for the royal family. Others said you had dabbled in the russian underworld of racketeering, extortion and prostitution.

I knew better. I had faith in you Frank.

Okay seriously. Do tell, what you've been up to.
Last time you were a regular here, you went to hell and back with your teg and had a lot of misfortune.

Hopefully your luck has changed for the better.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
greetings "old schooler"

How have you been? Long time no see!

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
no more accidents right?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Hey sweetie! Welcome back. Hope we see you some more!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MorningZ on Aug/20/02 said:
we never did get to see images of the "new" teg

(and btw, welcome back)
hey thankx guys for making me feel back home.. steve, the damn auto place didn't have a chance to get me the pics, i'm gonna have to go there and get it...

as far as my story goes... my car had been through more...lol.. yes more.. one day going to work, this lady (who claims that she was running low on fuel) had just missed her gas stations turn, so she desided to make a U on a solid yellow line in the middle of a busy street, and i was coming of a right turn... ASS HOLE ... my front right fender was damaged, my driver door, and my passenger tires were gone...

SECoND>> i was in the mall where I work on my off day with my friends to eat. as we came back to the lot, we found out that someone ran a knife through both my passenger side tires.. ($388 down the drain) But seriously,, this car is cursed,, But I love her to death(lol.. being back from it and all)... she jsut had her first bday this past month... so looking forward to a nice (SAFE) year...

ohh its nice to see that all the usual suspects are still here, and u SPEECHLESS, u never change,, love u guys...

Frank

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey Its frank! well dont know you but.. what the hell seem like your a missed guy around here so.. welcome back dude!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts