Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have two for sale. they 90-93 integras and should fit 88-91 civic/crxs. one is a Ractive front upper strut bar and the other is an OBX-R front upper strut bar. both are polished and in excellent condition. the obx one is almost identical to the dc sports strut bars.
im asking $50 shipped for the Ractive and $60 shipped for the OBX. email me at [email protected] thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
90_integraLS on Apr/19/04 said:
Quote: g2iguy on Apr/19/04i now have actual pics. PM me or email me for them.
watch these...this is generally considered a bump and a bump is a good way to get your thread deleted
[/quote] how are these considerend a bump? i know that "bump" or "ttt" bumps them up, but adding more info? i posted, "i now have actual pics" and for whomever is interested can email or PM me for them. that's just ridiculous.....

if you read the gen2 integra threads and other "help" threads, i always try to help other members by posting pics but they dont show up here for some reason. they show at g2ic and other forums.

so would me posting red X's considered a bump too? god...

[notabump]anyways......i have no idea if they fit gen2's with ABS. it didnt say on the box or package whether it does or not.[/notabump]

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Sean, what Jared meant is that you have an edit feature on your post. Where it says PROFILE RATING SEARCH QUOTE etc., there is also an edit button for you to change your post around with updated information.

It is unnecessary to create a new post on something like this because it clutters up the board.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks i didnt see the edit. some forums that i frequent dont allow me to edit. i see it now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts