Team Integra Forums banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Payments by check (need 7 business days for it to process before shipping), money order, cashiers check or wire transfer only please!

This is what he wants to do for payments... Dude i work at a bank, and so does shifty....this is the Worst way to do a puchace. Very Hard to Trace that type of transaction

· Registered
537 Posts
Also it states its a JDM motor- No its not. It is the USDM B18C5 motor not the JDM B18CR. Price is actually pretty close to what the C5 actually calls for. I usually find the C5 for sale for about 3k on average.

Add to that I agree with Fonder- The only way you know for sure is to try and buy it.

· Registered
11 Posts
hey whats up? I live in yankton, sd. Just got my teg a few months ago, bought it from a guy in souix falls. It's a silver 95 gsr, has a carbon fiber hood, rims, and it's lowerd. Maybe some of you have seen it around?. I mightl get a pick on here sometime.

· Registered
537 Posts
yup, and I am the main one who runs his mouth. Or at least it seems almost every argument I seem to put in my .02 and make it worse- lol

Honestly- I think its the best site in our area- you are welcome to also check out Sportcompactz.com, and or rapidcityracing.com- oh man thats right- RCR shut down already. Yeah dude- as far as local sites- it has the most members and knowledgable and informative helpful people in our area.

· Registered
1 Posts
Whats up everyone in sd,
Well im new to the site and figured i would try and get to know some people on here from my own state little about me im 17 live in aberdeen drive a 96 Acura Integra SE 2dr, 5 speed manual, nothing to special about it

· Registered
169 Posts
Where's all the South Dakota Tegs? Man I know there's gotta be more than just me.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.