Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Registered
537 Posts
Not bad, he wants 1200 for it- find out what exactly all comes with it, if its an entirely stripped shell, I would say its a little costly, but depending what you are getting with it- might not be a bad deal- If you think about it, its a 95, and you still need a motor= GSR at the least, needs new front end, JDM-hmm USDM-cheaper, but still hmm. lot of variables and alot of money to spend on a 95 imo. but depends what you want to do to a Teg anyways.- Its up to you.

· Registered
210 Posts
Jdm type R motor! Prolly goin like 98+ conversion. Its a 96 btw no radiator support, radiator, hood, front and rear bumper, and the airbags are blown. Includes all the shift linkages and both the axels. Are there any JDM front conversions in town anyways?

· Registered
210 Posts
Heres my cauculated price for the whole project:

Integra shell:1200
Gas money:100
Radiator support/Radiator:300
Frame Fix-up:150
Front bumper:200
Rear bumper:300
Cheap halos on ebay:215
CF hood:400
B18c from HMO shipped: 4500

GRAND TOTAL: 7365 Rough

The price should be around 7000 but could be really cheap if i can find some good deals but yea this is a really rough estimate.What do you guys think? IMO 7000 for a type R, not bad!

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey South-Paw, HMO is the ****...just ordered a B16A JDM w/LSD from them... w00t for DOHC Vtec

Pictures of my car
1996 Civic Ex

1991 Integra GS (its just a GS i swear)

Here is the picture of the LS with upgraded Valve Cover

· Registered
537 Posts
Like I said- off the top of my head I cant remember the guy's name, but if he made a mistake he will make it right- he has in the past made mistakes, but when he does he bends over backwards for his customers- just remember that Shifty before you go gettin all mouthy.

· Registered
537 Posts
yeah- talked to slow91teg and actually it turned out to be all ok, and the motor and trans is going to work, so therefor again, it was a mistake and people running off at the mouth trying to give someone a bad name- when they did nothing wrong.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.