Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddy had his integra stolen recently, car was recovered with a body and trunk thats it, heres what to look for:

- Full Real Honda JDM Front end w/ HID's Gunmetal (maybe repainted)
- Cusco Roll bar Blue in color (maybe repainted)
- K20 Swap had blue valve cover (maybe repainted)
- Shaved sidemolding doors, gunmetal, (maybe repainted)
- Itr Seats and door panels
- Itr w/ KPH reading Dash
- 98-01 All Red tail lights
- Bronze Rota Circuit 8's

please keep a look out for these parts for sale online somewhere.
heres what the car looked like.

·
Registered
270 Posts
wtf why cant people just work for there **** and be proud...
by the way probly one of the nicest lookin tegs i have ever seen

·
Registered
680 Posts
integratuner77 on Sep/12/07 said:
I wonder if the same people did it that just stole that ssbp teg from MD.....

Mike
was that ssbp or voltage blue? and ****!!!!!! i was dying to go to rockville last week cause i wanted to check out some cars, but screw that! i'm going in my 91 accord now.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
phantasticphan1 on Sep/13/07 said:
Quote: integratuner77 on Sep/12/07I wonder if the same people did it that just stole that ssbp teg from MD.....
Mike

was that ssbp or voltage blue? and ****!!!!!! i was dying to go to rockville last week cause i wanted to check out some cars, but screw that! i'm going in my 91 accord now.
alex i told ya rockville is shady.

sorry for your friends loss... will def keep an eye out for parts. this is becoming way too often of an occurance.

·
Registered
796 Posts
mother ** i know that car i
.Thas Jose's car :( I wanna kill half the people at rockville . Omg i will be on the look out
i will start marking **** on my parts.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Damn that sucks. I remember seeing that teg at the meet we had a little while back. I'll be on the look out. This makes me not wanna put my JDM front on now...sorry for the loss.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Damn losers can't afford their own so they steal other people's $hit so they can roll down the street and think they're the shizznit. They don't realize that if they aren't men enough to work and save for something than maybe they just shouldn't have it in the first place. My friend's dad had his 360 Modena jacked where the guy got caught and his excuse was "I wanted a Ferrari!"... Work for it biotch, we all do it!!!

This should be punishable by execution! Improve the human gene pool by removing these neanderthals from it.

Sorry about your friend's loss buddy. I've been through this $hit SEVEN times with my teggie. Thankfully there is LoJack!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
phantasticphan1 on Sep/13/07 said:
Quote: integratuner77 on Sep/12/07I wonder if the same people did it that just stole that ssbp teg from MD.....
Mike

It was voltage blue actually.

·
Registered
796 Posts
thats why i don't want to get a jdm front end, and keep my car ugly , ask Paul , my **** aint clean haha i spend my money , engine wise not exterior

·
Registered
728 Posts
ravenracer on Sep/13/07 said:
thats why i don't want to get a jdm front end, and keep my car ugly , ask Paul , my **** aint clean haha i spend my money , engine wise not exterior
This is true. That's why my car gets locked up tightly every night. Haters want those Takatas!

·
Registered
251 Posts
damn i heard about this.. that **** sucks.. i remember seeing it like not even a month before this! eric had been drivin this thing around his neighborhood.. where was it recovered?and where was it stolen?

·
Registered
3 Posts
what an awesome car...

I worked on this car with Jose many times (actually all the time) in my garage and I would've bought this car if I could have afforded it. It wouldve been saved from its inevitable fate.

It has been 2 months with no signs of any of its parts being found.Im guessing the thieves know it is an extremely hot steal and are either still have the parts, used the parts themselves, or sold the parts to ppl they know closely

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.