Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, heres the deal.. I've been an avid TI reader but haven't owned a Teg. I've been planning on getting one for a while. I've learned sooo much from this site. I can't stress that enough. Although I rarely post or reply, I frequently read about problems other have, etc. My mom just purchased a 2002 Civic Si Veloz which I drive all the time and I think I am taking over her lease for the car to become mine. I'm not leaving this site for good. This is my homepage for IE and will stay that way! The reason I am sticking with the civic is because it's brand new and I'm not paying as much meaning my money can go towards new stuff
. Anyway, I just thought I'd leave this post but I will continue visiting and I'm still in the family so its all good!

Peace, Jason

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
its just good to see posts like this show how much this site means to people.. seriously if one day this site goes down.. *prays it never does*.. yea so if it goes down like 75% of my online time would go as well..becuz this is what i always look at.. this site is is the best fan based car forum there is.. it has the best lay out and everyone on here is cool and helpful.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
its awesome to see non-Teg people on the site

i was at a mall here in Tampa yesterday and walked into "Lids" in the mall up here, and my friend was (as always) talking to the sales guy about his Cougar "club/site"

anyways, the guy mentioned something about going to NOPI, i simply said "a buncha people from my site are heading up".. and he asked "what site"... i answered "Team Integra Net".. he was like "daaaaaayyyyymmmnnn... i visit that site all the time", lol... small world.. turns out this guy is currently driving a Mercedes or something right now

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
thats awesome jason. i hope you have alot of fun in your new si.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i wish it would catch on around here!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
<---- Non tegger but I love it!!! I would never leave. This obsession is now in me forever! Hehe

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I spend so much time on this site that if I were paid by the hour, I'd make a very decent living! Out of the majority of the club/fan sites, this one has to be the best...not just because I own an integra, but because this site has so much general information on just about everything Acura related.

Happy Birthday T-I!

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Yeah ... I spend waaayyy too much time here too. Darned addicting I tell ya!

·
Registered
573 Posts
I love this site, if it wasnt for this site i would never be on the internet. this is the best site in the world, it has everything you could ask for. great site, great people,and most of all it allows us to pursue our hobbies with our cars with hundreds of people just like ourselves.I Love you Team Integra. and thanks to all of the people who have made this site so great

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree.. This site is amazing! And to see all of these people's thoughts towards this site show that it should never go down because I know I personally would donate the money needed to keep it up along with everyone. And now that I think about this scooping of monies together, I wonder if TI could get a car. It could be like a TI "sponsored" car but it would be so wicked because of money not being an issue with the amount of people in here! Sorry. Sometimes I just carry on like this.. I will always stick with TI... I'd even get a big TI sticker for my civic if that was allowed

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
jason i think that would be awesome to have a TI sticker for your si. you could just say it had a growth diffeciency, but it'll catch up in a couple of years. (statment was only made because it is smaller, not sayin it is less superior)

·
Registered
262 Posts
If team integra didnt exist, I would never have anything to do online. Sure I dont post too often but I'm always here checking out the current posts. Also, congrats on the new Si, they are great cars. I saw a couple at the track that were lowered on 18s, they looked so great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts