Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since i have had the worst luck EVER with my baby..... today i had the pleasure of getting ANOTHER TICKET coming home from school ( a 5 minute drive) and i was pulled over literally yards from my ****in house..... dick ass cop sped up to like 50 to get right on my ass just to make sure i wasnt wearing one too so he could pull me over. i even explained i was just coming home from school... nothing. cops are dicks. blegh.

so anyways, if any of you remember my first ticket i was stressing about losing my license... imagine how i feel now.... it sukcs because i pretty much always wear my seatbelt too, i dont like not wearing it. but HEY once again with my luck whaddaya know??

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
sorry to hear bout your luck but the law's the law. i highly doubt you can contest that in court.

the dumbest time a cop pulled me over was when he followed me 5 blocks and pulled me over when i got into my driveway. he was basically stereotyping me cause i was driving in an oldsmobile and there are a lot of mexicans driving oldsmobiles around here. he thought i was drunk cause i used my blinker a bit too long and not long enough. there's a stretch of a turning lane and i used my blinker throughout that stretch of lane and that's where he said i was using it too long :rolleyes:. my driveway is about 15 yards from a stop light and i used my blinker for 15 yards to get into my driveway and he said i didn't use my blinker long enough. he said those where characteristics of a drunk driver... what a dumb ****!!!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Dan I don't mean to be a jerk.. but every time you post on here about a ticket you are like i was going ten over down a hill i can't believe he pulled me over! I was only going five miles without a seatbelt i can't believe he pulled me over! This isn't like when vince got pulled over my friend, you were breaking the law. Follow the law and you won't have such a bad time.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ted. i understand. im saying i keep getting worse and worse things stacked up on me, i just am stressing out. i know i was in the wrong, once again im not contesting that at all... i always wear my seatbelt. this one time i didnt, and with my luck i just happened to have the timing just right to where a cop pulls out behind me and i get caught just yards from my home.... it just sucks for me is all...

so anyways.... apart from that, my tegs progress has been extremely slow. i did manage to replace the timing belt/water pump/random other things over christmas, so thats good.

now i have to fix my right front axle and then lower my car with a good suspesion setup so the axles dont give out again (guy who owned before me just cut the stock springs..... then finally he cambered the front. its a harsh ride.

edit: anyone know what thatll cost me to get replaced???

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have those stupid automatic seat belts so I don't have to worry too much. If a cop pulls me over for the lap belt, I would just tell him I took it off to get to my wallet so I could get him my license. I think about the only way you could get out of your ticket is to contest that the officer had to "disobey" the law by speeding to catch up to you. I don't know that it would do you any good, but I like to get police in trouble when they like to give me ****.

I'm 28 and they still look at me like I'm 17. Pisses me off, just because I drive a "Import racer" as they call them, doesn't mean that I'm out racing and peeling out. My car is a friggin' automatic for christ sake!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got pulled over just down the street from my house and the cop asked me "what kind of game are you trying to play?". I was like "what game?, i'm just going home" He asked for my driver's license and proof of insurance, sat in his car for like 20 mins and then gave it back to me and left. Never told me if I did anything wrong. The whole time he had his mag light in my face so I have no idea what he looked like. What a jerk.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.