Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is whats going on I was driving just fine then my car started to slow down the wheel was hard to turn and my car just died. I had it towed to my house and messed around in the car. I turned the car to on and the noise made was "whir whir whir" turned the car off and did some research. Figured the starter. Bought a new starter put it in hooked everything back up hooked up the battery. All the light exterior and interior flashing on and off over and over. Car wont turn over.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
How many miles on it? Has the timing belt been changed? It sounds like what happened when my tbelt lost the teeth and slipped.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The fact it died while driving leads me to believe that either your alternator or battery is bad or both.

Get your battery charged and tested, if it passes, it's most likely your alternator.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The fact it died while driving leads me to believe that either your alternator or battery is bad or both.

Get your battery charged and tested, if it passes, it's most likely your alternator.
I agree. Usually the alternator can no longer charge the battery and the car will die while you are driving.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
deesautohouse
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing