Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems these days everyone is digi happy and posting their cars, well heres a post for the stock ones out there....
Reppin the green integras

WOW i miss those summer days, i hate this snow. well hope you enjoy my stock baby. she wont be liek that for long

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
oooooooo sweet ass color.. jsut like mine mmmmm cept i need a new paint job blah.. but newayz sweet.. TEG.. oh u gotta love GREEN..
GREEN = GENIUSES =x

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
green and tan......PERFECT colors for a sleeper, and no that isnt my civic its my frineds i was helpin him out with some stuff and figured ahh what the hell lets take some pictures.

AND ALWAYS GOTTA GET THIS PICTURE GOIN

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh and of course thanks for the compliments, having a stock integra is very hard, but the ones from jersey here know about insurance and i am now on PIP whcih is state insurance, i pay about 6-7 grand.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
gotta love the green tegs!! LOL both look great cant wait to see what deveolps be sure to keep us posted
Michele

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well right now theres a progress 22 mm sway bar, sittin in the garage waiting for the weather to get better and for me to get back from school, and i have a header but i think i'm sellin it, i need some more money for this semster. and since i just took my system out i am pretty damn stock, lol. but the plans are big, VERY big. CTR cams, vafc, i/h/c/e but gonna stay looking stock, i want the RSR exhaust. sleepers rock

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yea mines stock too needing a new paint job man.. i got a 95 SE same color though.. mm everyone thinks my car is black at nite.. when they look for it i say green.. they are like this aint green im like yea it is.. its just COOL GREEN lmao let me stop but yea insurance BLOWS man.. i pay almost 3grand for f**king liability.. well next year my insurance will go down cuz ill have 5 years driving experience so hopefully it wont be dat much =-/

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i am runnin on 2 years of a license, 6 points, 2 unsafe driving no point violations and of course cuz i am a$$ a totaled car. which is what lead to the purchase of this beautiful teg. so i got kicked off the insruance and i am now on state insurance.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
damn.. well im on selective.. i got only two points but a long time ago.. so its out of my records now but i had minor accidents here and there.. so i got some minor dents on the teg but nothing serious but still u know? damn people alwayz want to file police reports i swear.. lol

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
when i first got my license i was driving my brothers altima and got rear ended by some guy on rt 20 in paterson, and the guy put his car in reverse and bounced on me, so as far as police reports go i always call the cops when shti heppens

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
man i dont deal with cops at all.. i just talk it out if its nothing serious u know? if its a big hit or something got messed up and i can tell then i call the cops for them lol

·
Registered
318 Posts
nice car green, that sux to be on PIP...i was on that for bout a year...insurance was 8grand for the year....finally goin down tho...

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea thats what i have about a year, actually might be more, thank god i am in college and theres soo much snow here that speeding is just plain stupid u know

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea i remember, u were one of the guys that we met up wtih at the mall, how can i forget pullin up and already a cop is running ur driver license, HAHA. by teh way u still sellin that upper tie bar ?

·
Registered
704 Posts
lol thats right...well as of right now im not but im gonna get the nuespeed 4 point bar real soon so if u want it i"ll hold it for u...we gotta meet up again this year/spring/summer whenever...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts