Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post here. I am coming to ask the community because I need help with figuring something out. For background information I recently bought a Hondata S300 off of a guy on Facebook marketplace. Everything looked good until I was watching videos later and looked back at mine for reference. I noticed that in the bottom left of my s300 chip, next to the C12, it looks like my r43 and some other part of the motherboard are missing/damaged. Is this something to worry about? Is it something I can fix? I have tried searching everywhere but I have no idea what to even look up to begin with. Everything else looks fine to me. I will post pictures of the motherboard for reference. Thank you guys for all the help.

Circuit component Passive circuit component Hardware programmer Electronic instrument Electronic component

·
Registered
43 Posts
go to hamotorsports.com and email matt hes pretty cool and will have the answer for you send him your picture he may even be able to fix it for you if its salvagable ..... and just a heads up i would not recommed ever buying anything on facebook to many shady people and scams .... hopfully you used paypal and can go after the seller

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
go to hamotorsports.com and email matt hes pretty cool and will have the answer for you send him your picture he may even be able to fix it for you if its salvagable ..... and just a heads up i would not recommed ever buying anything on facebook to many shady people and scams .... hopfully you used paypal and can go after the seller
Just emailed them. It only looks like its missing two little pieces. Im hoping that it's still functional. Thank you for the reply!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah they told me that it wasn’t fixable. I ended up getting my money back from the seller and im gonna buy a brand new one from hamotorsports. Thanks for the help bro
i kind of figured it was not fixable by the pictures but was not 100 percent sure and i did not want to get your hopes up......... glad you got your money back though ...... and your welcome and stay away from used parts unless they are from a junkyard or ebay junkyard seller

1 - 6 of 6 Posts