Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
newbie here, please help...
as the title said, how can I remove all four needles of the gauge cluster in the safest possible way?? I know that any false move, I'll need to hunt down another gauge cluster...

The reason I'm doing this is because I'm making my own custom indiglo needles, and need to fit LEDs underneath all the needles...

·
Registered
412 Posts
can't say i have removed the needles, but i would just like to say that i have owned two integras and the first i put indiglo's in, the second i took the indiglos that it came with out. I have problems with the indiglos simply because the space in between the needle and cluster is minimal. good luck w/your custom gauges, hopefully it all works and be sure to post pics when your finished

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is really my goal:
clickhere
really taking out the needle is the hardest part...
these kits don't worth their price, it's pretty easy to use some bright blue LEDs and wire them behind the needles. I'll come up with a way to hook them up...
it'll be hot!!
and I don't like indiglo gauges, it's boring after a while...the indiglo backing for integras can come off and push against the needles and break them...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep, but is it worth the risk?? I'm still debating...
getting another gauge cluster is a pain, since the mileage won't make the car...

·
Registered
269 Posts
you dont take the needles out just simply attach a light underneath of them

·
Registered
269 Posts
also if you break the needles your looking at a whole new cluster, talking from experience. but hey if you break them then you have a reason to get the jdm cluster, haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts