Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 3rd brake light has been loose and rattling for a while as explained here, and with no clue how to tighten the stupid circles in the glass window I'm just gonna take the brake light out and hope I can find plugs at lowes.

And contrary to a lot of people here, I like the spoiler look and want to try it. I've always liked the more rounded spoilers like this Supra one:

but whoaaaa that's way too high!

I also like the 3 piece WW ones people are doing here like:

but I think the end pieces are a little too chunky/bulky.

I like the rounded wings more than the ITR, so is there with a spoiler like the Supra one, just not so high, and with an LED? I found one called the Scorpion Mid Wing but it didnt list the teg as being able to fit =/

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
maybe the wings west midwing?

wings west link to it

I thought about that wing a while back, it's avaliable with or without LED, but decided to stay wingless.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh wow, im digging, whats up with wings west online store? its been down forever.

also, spoilerdepot.com only has 2 spoilers for the teg, I remember last year they had 10+. Now it's all bodykits =/

thx, I wonder if there is one between the height of the ww mid wing and supra?

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
there might be one, but i'm pretty sure wing west doesn't have one. Maybe a different manufacture, i can't think of any of the top of my head.

on wing west site, the main page says "the new and improved wings west" or something, and i tried my zip code and they had a few retailers.

maybe email spoiler depot and see if they can get it for you, if they can get all those wings west body kits, they gotta be able to get a simple spoiler.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.