Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need help guys. my seatbelts in my G2 won't move, they are stuck in the forward position. my car got broken into last sat night, and they tried to steal it. my lock cylinder was all messed up and i had to have it replaced. would that affect my seatbelts? i checked my haynes manual, and it doesn't say anything about seatbelts. i can't find a fuse for them either. WTF? anybody have any clue? help me out

·
Registered
452 Posts
u have to give us more info on how your seatbelts are positioned....did u try opening the door ;) LOL j/k...sometimes that happens to me..LOL but yea...either that..or your brakes locked up...usually your seatbelts will get locked if they f**k with your brakes.

·
Registered
312 Posts
check all your fuses. (take out...see if they're broken)

it happened to me once a year ago...i just needed to replace a fuse. (forget which one...i thought there's one for seatbelts?) my uneducated guess is if they messed with the autolock thing...then they may have shorted something out and blown a fuse. especially if you notice that something else doesn't work along with the seatbelts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.