Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering how to remove the stock gsr spoiler, and how to remove it. with the wirings for the light on the wing, what needs to be removed, and what doesn't?

·
Registered
93 Posts
All you have to do is remove the two bolts on both sides underneath the trunk lid. Then cut the wiring that is attached to the spoiler. Make sure to leave enough slack in case you want to reinstall the spoiler. I recommend covering the ends of the wires with at least electrical tape to prevent any possible shorts. You are now ready to install another spoiler/wing...simple.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
i had to cut my wires... mine didn't have a wiring harness.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
the harness is just a regular harness, just unplug it. it's on the passenger side of the hatch. if i remember you gotta remove the black panel that covers the underside of the hatch. you can't miss it.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
if you have the harness, it is simple to remove. yes you need to remove the plastic under the trunk lid. as soon as you remove it, the harness is right there. just disconnect it.

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
talk about back from the dead.

just know there will be 3 holes on each side and you will need to get 1 of them filled on each side and the hatch repainted if youre planning on running a type R spoiler. or at least plug them if youre on a budget.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts