Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my first time taking out my cd deck to put into another car and i encounted these plastic connectors between two wires. i tried twisting and pulling but it doesnt seem to come off. am i suppose to just cut them? or is there some kind of special method for taking them off? please help! here are pictures!

·
Registered
264 Posts
some asshead has cut your harness. The best way to fix this up is go to your local car audio shop and tell them that you need a 70 and a 71 series harness (Metra is the name of the company). That'll get you bac to the way its supposed to be. I'd suggest that you take the time to get it soldered.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
GS-Racer on Feb/26/04 said:
some asshead has cut your harness. The best way to fix this up is go to your local car audio shop and tell them that you need a 70 and a 71 series harness (Metra is the name of the company). That'll get you bac to the way its supposed to be. I'd suggest that you take the time to get it soldered.
Good Luck!
call them a forward and a reverse harness and mabyee they will offer to install it for you for cheap cause they will think you know what you are talkign about.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.