Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pro-Kit and Koni Yellow setup: I am installing this setup on Saturday and I was wondering what height do you put the perch on in order to make the front and the rear looks the same height.

Since the front looks higher, I am thinking of using the lower perch for the front and keeping the back oem height. If I do that, will I need a camber kit for the front?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Until you get an alignment I can not guarantee if you will need a camber kit.

on the other hand, Prokits drop about 1.3 inches, while the koni Yellow adds another .25 inches about, which is about 1.5-1.6 inches in which you probably won't need the camber kit. I got Eibach Sportlines with Koni Yellow set at the same perches as you have described and my front camber was still within spec, although near the limit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Quick question, i have been hearing from a lot of people that the eibach prokits drop the back more than the front. is this true? or does it settle out? also, are groundcontrol softer than prokit?

·
Registered
684 Posts
the back will look pretty low with the prokits...it's mostly because the front wheels tuck under and give that effect.

it is for this reason that I recommend the H&R springs over the Eibachs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies.

Timpac167: with your Sportline/Yellow combo, do you have a even drop, front & back, when the front shocks are set to the lower perch.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
No the front still looks higher than the rear. It's the visual effect of the front wheel line being higher than the rear.
Sometimes I wish I just got Ground Controls with the Koni Yellow cause they are considered a true coilover set up. But I'm extremely happy in terms of performance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts