Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after installing my Rsx Base deck into my G3, i wanted to match the rest of my interior lights to the red.

Gauges were easy, the bezel was a pain to get out but after just racking on it a bit it was super simple to install the leds. I got 3 red WLED 5-LED bulbs and couldnt be happier with the results

Ok so next i tried to put the red leds into the climate control and this is where things started to get lame. First of all, I dont know how you get the climate control out! I cant find any way to get to the connectors in order to pull the climate control completely out of the car? any suggestions? heres as far as i got it

Ok so I could only see the top two bulbs but that was enough to find out the LEDs i ordered didnt even fit.

I couldnt find where they were not fitting, they look way off but they are actually similar in shape, after a little sanding though I gave up, knowing that I couldnt even get to the bottom 2 if i figured out how to get them in. Anybody know if they make leds that fit in out climate control?

last but not least I wanted to make my front courners and turn signals brighter! lol, I just like the look of the amber courners and figured the brighter the better. I used 2 WLED 5-leds for the courners, and 2 1157 24 led bulbs for the turn signals. Now I know you need a resistor to keep them from flashing faster so thats what i did. Problem is it didnt work at all! I got the RL 650 load resistor kit (2) and It didnt do one thing! Has anybody else tried this? How can I make my signals flash normal again? Also, the lights in the courners are NOT noticably brighter, so I cant say this was worth the effort at all...

all lights and resistors were bought off http://www.superbrightleds.com/index.htm

any and all help is appreciated! sorry for the long post just ran into a lot more issues than i had counted on.

PEACE,
Barber

·
Registered
333 Posts
You said you bought 2 RL 650 kits? If thats the case you need a resistor for each led that will simulate the blinking of a turn signal. As for the brightness, they arnt much brighter but they have a more crisp reaction time. They definitely look nice if they work right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.