Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a momo steering wheel that i just took off and put back the factory orginal steering wheel on it and during the time im usin the momo...the SRS light constanly on which is koo....but now i wanted my airbag back...life is valuable....LOL...anyways....how much do u have to pay the dealer to restart the code for the SRS light?....or can i do it myself?

·
Registered
84 Posts
You can bring it to the dealer or you can do it yourself if you know how. What year is the Integra that needs the SRS light reset? I have a 98 which I have set off before (me being stupid probing for wires) and reseting it involves the yellow plug at the very top right of your fuse panel, unplug it from the fuse panel. You know it's the right one because it has only 2 wires (I think there green) and is an empty slot on the fuse panel side (fuse panel serves as just a place to hold that plug). Next you need to create a jumper lead wire that connects the two together. I just took a wire about 1-3 inches long and striped both ends of it and stuck one side into one end and the other into the other end of the plug. The procedure requires that you connect, disconnect, and reconnect the two wires in a series of procedures depending on the year of vehicle. With some specifics I can tell you how it can be reset, assuming that all equipment is in working condition (not faulty of course).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.