Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out the weight of my aftermarket rims. (They came with the car) They are Prime 15" chrome rims which I know weigh a lot. I've checked wheelweights.net and wheelspecs.com and neither sites had it's weight so I'm wondering how much they weigh. The combined weight with the tires is 36.5 lbs. so does anyone know how much tires weigh so I can take the difference? They are 205/50-15 tires and I can't imagine the tires weighing more than 15 lbs. That'll make the rim weigh over 20lbs. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to get some lighter rims and if my rims are over 17-18 lbs. then i'm definetly going to get new rims, otherwise I'll just get a good set of tires to put on it. Even though they are only 15's, i think it's slowing my car down.

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
e-mail the makers

·
Registered
188 Posts
hey fluke, wanna go for lighter rims, better look and cheap? get the replica 15" rota circuit C8 weight only 12pounds for each for about 400 for the whole set. you would feel different pick up when put these on. if you don't know where to get these for cheap, let me know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts