Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Setting the car up to be tuned, I went with the innovative lc1 wideband but I do need help on setting it up. I do know where to get my power and ground for the gauge illumination but beyond that i am kind of lost. The car is obd1 so i have one oxygen sensor on the header, so I put the wideband sensor in the second bung before the cat converter. Basically I extended all wires so they reach the ecu and will get illumination from the other pillar gauges.

Anybody out there with the innovative lc1 setup willing to take some pics of which wires to tap, will be greatly appreciated.

One more question I plan on leaving the wideband gauge in after its tuned, in terms of wiring is there going to be an issue with leaving in both sensors or do I have to remove the factory one and leave the wideband o2 sensor in. I feel noobish with these questions.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going with a socketed ls ecu leaving it up to the tuner to decide what program they want to tune it on. Going with the stock auto tranny with a cooler, if and when it starts to slip going to pull out the drag gsr auto trans which would require ectune to lock up correctly.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/support/manual/LC-1_Manual.pdf

This should have come with your LC1. It tells you everything you need to know about installing and wiring your wideband. This is what I and probably everyone else on this forum used to learn how to wire it.

Please read your available install info here. If you get into any hang ups is the time to ask specific questions.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everything is wired and connected except the last wire, its calling for 12 volt ignition to send power to the o2 sensor, bear with me the car wont start going in for a swap next week so i have been wiring without my voltmeter this time put in a digital tach, shift light and am about to put in an oil temp gauge, i have even soldered my connections this time . I know its not the best way but which one of those one of those 4 wires at the cigg lighter connector has 12 v start i don't use the cigg lighter so the voltage sent to the sensor wont be variable because of that.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks bro i subscribed to that linked thread, the blue an white one that i need. Nothing is wired to the fuse box yet i have taken the do or die approach, it either works or the car burns down which i am not surprised has not happened so far with all of the wiring i have done on that thing. Once i get it running I am going to put some inline fuses in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts