Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, i did run searches to find some. All i came up with is the Tenzo R Mean 6, Volk te-somthing, rota grids. Im pretty set on looking for a 6 spoke gunmetal with polished lip rims. Problem is which one or are there any more? Thanks for the helps guys.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Are you looking for looks or a lightweight rim? If you are looking for looks, i believe that there are plenty of gunnmetal rims that have polished lips. I know that konig has some 6 spoke gunmetal rims but i cant remember if they were with a polished lip. What u could do if you like a set of rims bu they dont have them in gunmetal just paint them. that is what i would do. just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
How do these look for you no polished lip but will sell cheap. Let me know.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys...yeah im going for more of the looks but lightweight is definely right up there too. Yeah ive considered the 6 spoke rims that enkeis got but theres gotta be more 6 spoke rims out there. SSR comp i thought that was 5 spoke...i gotta look into that. and the spec v rims dont look to bad either. Thanks alot for the helps guys...please keep postin if you find anymore out there.

chrgd_ls_vtec - thanks for the offer man but imma have to pass on it. just wonderin how much?

·
Registered
220 Posts
If those are real O.Z. F1's. I'd jump all over them. they're light as hell and hard to find these days.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dayum teggy those are nice....i gotta look into those. wow! where did you get those rims at?

·
Registered
220 Posts
The lighter the wheel the more the cost. Here's my TE-somethings.
They're 17's and they weigh around 16lbs a piece. After reading the post above it's scary to think that he got a complete set of beautiful wheels for less than I paid for one TE-37. Well worth it though. Very light, extremely strong. I love them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts