Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this worth it the miles are unknown miles and no papers what should i do will this be a full motor all be able drop this right in thank

hey up for sale is my 95 ls short block complete includes(oil pan/windage tray/main caps/bearings/waterpump/and housing/breather/oil pressure switch/altenator mounts/oil pump/ seals main block seal/piston/rings/rods/crank/oil drain plug/dip stick)
currently ls vtec and still in my car daily driven..............i am willing to let it go for $500obo(i am selling it cuz im about to be done with my project but need the funds to finished it.............for quick responce i can be reached

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
no papers usually means it's hottt than you or anyone else can handle. Also the price is a big giveaway!

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
doesn't matter if you have the vin the block can be legit and the head can be stolen! for that price theres a reason it's still on craigslist. If you really want it then go for it but say we didn't warn you!

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I don't think so but come on man use some common sense. Unless that motor is a non running motor there's no way you'll ever see a motor like that even with OEM parts that have 100k on them go for that cheap. The head alone is worth a good $800

·
Registered
717 Posts
OutkastLSturbo on Sep/08/07 said:
An LS shortblock for 500 dollars isn't exactly a steal... You guys must have misinterpreted as a complete longblock being for sale. But it's just a shortblock, meaning no HEAD.
x2. stock ls shortblock for 500 bucks? gtfo. i can score longblock b20's all day long for 600.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
slowintegra1661 on Sep/08/07 said:
Quote: OutkastLSturbo on Sep/08/07An LS shortblock for 500 dollars isn't exactly a steal... You guys must have misinterpreted as a complete longblock being for sale. But it's just a shortblock, meaning no HEAD.

x2. stock ls shortblock for 500 bucks? gtfo. i can score longblock b20's all day long for 600.
yea I've seen them go for no more than $750shipped

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Rickdaddy on Sep/08/07 said:
papers for a motor? what papers? what's stated on the paper?
I you have papers for a motor then you know that is more than likly to be a safe motor and not stolen(hot)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.