Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
replying to: IntegraGSR23

Im thinking about purchasing the comptech 1.25's for my 2001 integra GSR. I was wondering if you could tell me if they sag? hows the ride? etc etc? id really appreciate it. Also, I heard they should settle to 1.5.. that about right? thanks alot.

·
Registered
277 Posts
why would you want to pay that much for springs and just lower your car for 1.5" go for TEIN. they drop your car 3".

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Eibach Prokit (not sportline) with Bilstein Sports will give you a great performing daily driver.
What are you looking to accomplish? Daily driver? Track car? How long are you going to keep the car? Do you drive in snow/nasty weather?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well the thing is.. I wanted to get comptechs and get them installed by Acura because I have every warranty acura offers on my car and I dont want to void them. I was gonna get those comptech springs and KYB AGX shocks? whatchall think?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would certainly rather have bilsteins then kybagx. They SHOULD cost the same but the quality is so much better. You wont get that adjustability, but it doesn't sound like your going for an all out susp setup. The Bilsteins are also designed to be progressive which is another plus.

·
Registered
217 Posts
My cousin has kyb agx on his civic and my friend has them on his prelude. They say the ride is sweet and adjustability is a good thing to have. Do the bilsteins have that knob that you can adjust the ride with? I would get koni's since all ferrari f1 cars use koni's but I dont have that kind of paper lol.. thanks alot though guys.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
IL weather I know I used to live there. My suggest is Eibach Prokit (Sportline you be stuck in IL winter) and any shocks will do...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts