Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm trying to decide on a color to paint my teg, please help me decide. Also, what color wheels would go best with each color?

-Supersonic Blue Pearl
-Clover Green Pearl
-Any color of black

As for wheels, I like 5, 8, 10 spoke wheels, something like Konig Control or Dekagram

I like ssbp, but I'm not sure what wheels go with it. I think black wheels would look great with clover, but is clover too generic? Black would go with most wheels of course.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’ve always thought nighthawk black pearl looked pretty good as far as black goes, supersonic blue pearl looks good too.

never been a fan of integras in green, like you said too bland.
You didn’t mention it but championship white also looks great.

also wheels should be opposite of your paint

dark body paint needs lighter colored wheels(black car white wheels for example) and lighter colored body paint(silver car black wheels) needs darker wheels. That is if you want your wheels to pop.

that’s my personal thought atleast

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello all. I'm trying to decide on a color to paint my teg, please help me decide. Also, what color wheels would go best with each color?

-Supersonic Blue Pearl
-Clover Green Pearl
-Any color of black

As for wheels, I like 5, 8, 10 spoke wheels, something like Konig Control or Dekagram

I like ssbp, but I'm not sure what wheels go with it. I think black wheels would look great with clover, but is clover too generic? Black would go with most wheels of course.
Personally I'm going for black rose burgundy, love my burgundy colors, as for wheels I'm keeping stock but gonna have them coated and a new Acura logo painted on, but it is ultimately up to you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts